Honey Citrus-Glazed Salmon
The juice of half a lemon
1 tsp. honey
- Rinse your salmon steaks well.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Juice your lemon and add the honey. Put this in the microwave for about 15 seconds just until the honey melts enough to incorporate into the lemon juice.
- Take 2 pieces of aluminum foil and place them on the counter top and set a salmon steak onto the middle of each.
- Stir the lemon and honey mixture well and divide evenly over the two steaks.
- Fold the tinfoil edges over the salmon steaks to create a little air-tight packet and carefully place them in a glass baking dish or on a cookie sheet.
- Pop this into the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily.
Here are the stats:
Time spent 20 minutes
Calories 327 per steak
Protein 36 g