Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend!
This weekend is another busy one!  Tomorrow we have a birthday party for a good friend that is going to be held at this great theater that serves food and drinks!  Can't wait to see the new Star Trek movie 'Into Darkness' with My Person and all of our friends, have some great food, a few rum and cokes, and super good time!

Then I'm hoping to make some time on Sunday for a drive in the mountains in my new Mini "Lucy".  Seems like the drive to and from work just isn't enough. :)  Got to fit in a pedicure some time, along with all the usual weekend drudgery of doing laundry and ironing, grocery shopping, and house cleaning, with a few hours of my night job work thrown in for good measure.  After this weekend, I'm gonna need a weekend!

Happy Friday Everyone!

~M