Friday, April 12, 2013

These Boots Were Made For Frolicking...In Spring Fields Full of Flowers...

So in all my shoe-whore travels, I've noticed that this spring the new trend in boots isn't to pack them away like I did mine last weekend.  Shoe stores and fashion mags are overflowing with the new "Summer Boot".  Check out this Gomax Women's Guista-10 Boot, perfect on a bare leg beneath a body-hugging sundress.   Super stylish, and hot without making you feel the burn in those higher summer temperatures!  On sale at The Shoe Heaven for $42.50 marked down from $82.99!
Theshoeheaven.com
Or the Knee-high Corset Peep-toe Wedge by Alexander McQueen for a mere $6,595...but who doesn't just have that lying around somewhere...


Accessories Magazine's online forum ran a story recently that you should go check out all about the boots that are turning up on runways all over the world this season.




And these Alexander Wang Cutout Ankle Boots, similar in line, are perfect for the office with that black pencil skirt or power suit.  On sale now for $292.50! <g>
Not sure yet how I feel about this trend....I'm not rushing out to purchase any just yet, though a few of the ones above are certainly intriguing...I ran across the first picture when I was doing some shoe shopping earlier today and sat and looked at them seriously considering a purchase!  But then I was won over by these beauties (below), and totally forgot they existed. :)


Just because you really can never have too many pairs of black pumps.