Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just A Quickie...

I'm completely uninspired.  Totally, entirely, wholly, utterly, and wildly inspired.  Can't think of a single thing to write and haven't been able to for well over a week now!  Part of it may be lack of inspiration, part of it may be sadness that my staycation is over after so many fun days free of both jobs.  Either way, I've not nuthin'.

So here's what we're gonna do:  Just to break the writers block that has apparent;y been erected between my brain and my fingers on the keyboard, I'm just going to share with you the cool site I found today while looking for wedding shoes.

Not my wedding...nice try.



The store is called 'Pink Basis' and they've got an AMAZING sale going on.  Yes, I know...I'm cheating.  This should actually be under the 'Deal of the Day' tab.  But, like I said, writers block.

These fantastic Black Canvas Latin Pattern platform pump:  $7.99.  Yah...you read that right.  SEVEN NINETY-NINE!!!






Not into heights?  How bout these Two-tone Faux Leather Flats for $2.99?!!!  And they come in SIX COLORS!!!



But wait...there's more!  These Orange Belted Short Shorts for $9.99.

So here's your challenge:  Head over there and treat yourself to something.  Anything.  It doesn't have to be big.  And give yourself a little something to look forward to for the rest of the week.  You deserve it!