Thursday, March 07, 2013

3.7.13 - Today's Outfit ~ Retail Cost: $237 What I Paid: $33.98

3.7.13 - Today's Outfit ~ Retail Cost: $237 What I Paid: $33.98

Sheer brown/black/tan animal print 'Marisol' blouse - Ross $12.99  (R-$24)
Brown 'My Michelle' slacks - Burlington Coat Factory $14.99  (R-$29)
Brown 'Axcess by Liz Claiborne' blazer - Reuse shop $4  (R-$79)
Brown/tan 'Bordello' spectator pump - Gift from My Person!  (R-$69)
Square lattice pendant on choker (gift) that I made for about $2  (R-$36)
Various gemstone wrap bracelet - Gift from My Person!  (R-$49)
Black cream liner, shadows in a brown pallet, red lip and nails

These pants -- like those on Tuesday! -- are being worn for the last time, happily far too big to to wear to work anymore!  So excited to be finally losing the weight I've been trying sooo hard to dump!!!