Tuesday, March 05, 2013

3.5.13 - Today's Outfit ~ Retail Cost: $394.88 What I Paid: $45.93

3.5.13 - Today's Outfit ~ Retail Cost: $394.88 What I Paid: $45.93


Black 'White Stag' v-neck sweater - Walmart (sale) $5.99  (R-$14.95)
White on black tweed 'Express' slacks - Resale shop $3  (R-$49)
Black 'Margit' tasseled loafer - Just Fab (sale) $19.95 (R-$59.95)
Large teardrop pendant that I made for about $2 on a silver choker that was
a gift from my mother-in-law!  (R-$26)
Set of silver stack bracelets - Walmart (sale) $3  (R-$9.99)
Black 'Juicy Couture' baguette - Gift from My Person!  (R-$200)
Navy blue 'Old Navy' wool pea coat - Reuse shop $4.50  (R-$69)
Black cream liner, red lip

I really like these pants!  And I've only worn them a few times, taking in the sides once or twice so I can wear them longer.  But I'm happy/sad to report that today will be the last day I'll be wearing them! I've lost enough weight that they're literally falling off of me and it's time they'll be retired :)  :(  Much as I love the pants, I'm not at all sad to see the muffin top that kept them up disappear!              ~M