Friday, January 18, 2013

Weekend Wear - Style Without Sacrificing Comfort

Do you spend an hour getting ready every morning to go to work, but find you spend your weekend in your rattiest jeans and a holey sweatshirt?  Here are some ideas to keep you stlyish and comfortable while you're out running those weekend errands!

This has become one of my favorite weekend outfits.  Comfortable enough that I don't forget I'm off work, but stylish enough to keep me from feeling dowdy.


This is a good weekend date movie outfit.  Yes, like my mother before me, I wear too much black!  But the warm cotton motorcycle jacket over a gauzy black button down is both functional and fashionable.







If you're spending most of the day at home or will be doing a lot of walking, skip the platform boots (I love these, but I can't wear them for long trips grocery shopping!)