Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Accessorizing Your Accessories

So exactly how much is overkill?  Like me, I'm sure you've seen all kinds of accessories out there from crystal-encrusted bumper cases as cell phone covers and little crystal plugs for the headset jack, to purses that allow you to change their outsides without the hassle of moving everything from the inside of one to another.

So how much is too much?

I have to admit here that I've been known to match my cell phone case with my outfit.  Well, 'known to' implies that it happens from time to time.  I do it every day.  I found this great place to pick up iPhone cases on Amazon from this vendor here in the US (I've posted his link at the bottom of this post...truly great deals!) and shipping is usually free.  I recently picked up this cool swirly iPhone case for under $3.  I've seen them listed on other sites anywhere from $15-$32!  And for that price, I got it in red and gold as well!

 You can grab up a case for every day of the week and not break a $20.  I also picked up this cute polka-dot case in black and white for $2.12!  All-in-all, I think I got 9 cases for about $15.  I can match the case to what I'm wearing, or just to my mood.  Just something fun to play around with and not break the bank!

I mentioned heel condoms previously.  This is a way to perk up your favorite pair of heels that might have a little wear on the stiletto.  Don't let the name throw you off.  

Check out HeelCondoms.com where she's currently having a sale on a select few of these crafty confections.  Right now you can snap up the 'Black and Whites' for $14, regularly priced at$36!  Want something a little more outrageous?  How bout the zebra prints on sale for $18?  They will immediately take your ho-hum pumps to something new and fun.  She has a huge selection ranging in price from her sale items as listed here, to $40 using mediums as diverse as feathers, chains, spikes, ribbon, and fur!  A really fun little accessory if you feel the need for something new but aren't quite sure what you want.

Inexpensive Cell Phone Accessories:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_6_0?rh=i%3Awireless-aps%2Cn%3A%212335753011%2Ck%3AWarm-Mart%2Cp_6%3AA2F257K5E0CP7Z&bbn=2335752011&keywords=Warm-Mart&ie=UTF8&qid=1358871406&rnid=2491153011

HeelCondoms
http://www.theheelcondoms.com/