Thursday, December 22, 2011


Red Charter Club cardigan,
$4.50 at my favorite thrift shop
So this morning as I was getting ready to leave the house, I realized I don't own snow boots.  This wouldn't have been an issue on any other day, but today there was over a foot of snow when I opened the door.  So much in fact, that I couldn't back out of the driveway because it had drifted over the back bumper.  I threw on the red cardigan over the black tank and black slacks, tied the red scarf under the trenchcoat and slipped on the warm black gloves (that allow me to text without taking them off!), and realized my most 'sensible' shoes that could go with the outfit were black fringed moccasins....with a four inch heel.  :)  Got to work late, but I didn't slip or fall.
Have a fabulous Thursday!  (gotta do some actual snowshoe shopping on the way home I think...)